This Dana White Drinking Game will get you so wrecked that you shave your head and spend all night arguing with fans on Twitter, waking up the next day in a cold sweat laying next to a Conor McGregor lookalike.
The rules are pretty simple, you goof. You can play this game during any Dana White press conference or interview, but be careful – playing for too long might cause serious impairments to your sense of reality. Not because of the booze, but simply due to listening to Dana White speak for an extended period of time. When you’re done, make sure to check around your waist, just to make sure that he didn’t try to steal your belt.
What You’ll Need:
- Something to drink (Xyience if you’re old school, Monster for the newcomers… or something stronger.)
- An interview or press conference with Dana (Please share your favorites in the comments below)
- A strong sense of self-worth to withstand any potential bullying (optional)
- A private Twitter account without an avatar (optional)
How To Play: Dana White Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip of your drink every single time that…
- Dana calls someone a goof
- Dana blatantly lies about something that’s easily verifiable
- Dana says a curse word
- Dana indirectly insults a competitor or fighter without using their name
- Dana makes a cute face
Bonus round:[clickToTweet tweet=”Dana you GOOF, I’m playing the Dana White drinking game at http://whoa.co/dana-white-drinking-game via @whoadotco” quote=”Click here to Tweet at Dana White to let him know you’re playing the Dana White drinking game! If he responds, finish your drink.” theme=”style3″]
If anyone has suggestions for new rules we could add, or any ways to improve this game, let us know!